вторник, 29 апреля 2014 г.

download 365 Pinups APK


365 Pinups

Comics



Download .apk

365 Pinups allows you to discover every day one of the 365 Pin up girls created by famous European illustrators and graphic novel artists. Features include


* A resizable widget to display the pinup of the day on your home screen

* Detailed information about each artist (latest comic books or graphic novels published, blog, facebook page)

* Sharing your favorite pinups on social networks

* Saving a pinup as a wallpaper for your phone or tablet

* Browsing the pinups from the past 7 days


Our authors: Biboun, Grelin, Labourot, Kmixe, Barbucci, Alizon, Serrières, Kara, Sab, Maurel, Mitric, Liman, Geyser, Guinebaud, Monin, Amoretti, Reynès, Andreae, Agnès, Gunt, Levert, Ramonède, Perrault, Ples, Genevieve FT, Basso, Djet, Grenier, Perez, Drouin, Jurion, Braga, Ecarlat, Sha-H
























Download .apk





























Unkrich: Sure. Now, briefly, I started as an editor for the first Toy Story download 365 Pinups free android app . But before I went to USC film school, and I always thought of myself as a fairly well-rounded filmmaker. I ended up focusing on film editing, as I was getting started my career. I am very passionate about working and will continue to work for the rest my career, but it's not that everything I did, and then somehow I grew up in a movie directing. I derive very little when I was in school, and I ran behind some TV.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий